First day of school





Everything went well, No I did not cry and she loved it!

Comments

Kasey said…
Doesn't she look all cute! So fun!
Josh n' Meagan said…
She looks so cute and little. I'm excited for Brooklyn to get that big...even though I love her as a baby right now.
Lydia said…
She is growing up to fast. I remember when Heather started kindergarten. The years go by to fast!
Unknown said…
How sweet! I love seeing little kids with back-packs... like they're overpowering them!! Too cute!
I love 1st day of school pictures, it is such an exciting time for them! Little Kiley Sue is growing up!
Aleia said…
Faith says "I like her back pack".
Heitmann Family said…
Cute girl!!! It is hard and wonderful when they get big enough to go off to school. Yeah for Kiley!!!
jacblanch said…
She looks so cute!! I still can't believe she's that old already!
Shannon said…
She looks so cute and all grown up.

Popular posts from this blog