My Baby girl's not a baby anymore!
Well, Kiley starts kindergarten tomorrow and of course I am not ready to send my baby girl off to school. My feelings are very mixed. I am excited for her, nervous for her and am nervous myself in feeling like I don't know what I am doing when I take her and drop her off etc... I know it will probably end up going smooth. She is in afternoon kindergarten with Mrs. King or as she said to Brendan after the first time she met with her teacher that her name was "Mrs. King or Queen" she couldn't quite remember. I got to thinking that I would rather put her in morning class than afternoon because I am not a morning person. I just can't move very fast till about 12:00 :) I know I wouldn't get out shopping or other things I need done until she is done with school which would be 3:00 and that would shoot my whole day to be able to really do anything. Living out here in QC really messes things up, that is until they complete more stores out here then it will be great. I figure I can get her up and ready for school and throw the kids in the car and stay in my PJ's and relax till she gets home and then be off to do whatever I feel like doing. I am going to talk to the office tomorrow to see if it is possible to change and possibly keep the same teacher. If not oh well. I still have my fingers crossed to get her into Benjamin Franklin Charter school which is suppose to be a really good school but has a very long wait. I am going to bug the heck out of them and call them every week or 2 to let them know I am very interested. I hope to get moved up by doing this, we'll see. I don't know how those things work. Oh yeah Brendan gave her a blessing tonight it was a very good blessing I hope that she will remember the things her told her. Anyway, when he started the blessing he said her full name like they always do to start the blessing and she says "What?....What?" she wanted to know what he needed we forgot to mention to her that, that was how things were done with a blessing. We got a kick out of that. She is such a sweet little girl. Well, enough for know I will post tomorrow with some pictures of her big day.
Comments