My Man

My cousin had this on her site and I thought it was cute. So here's mine
Basics
1. Who is your man? Brendan
2. How long have you been together? dating and married 7 1/2 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? 1 year off and on and off and on, oh did I mention off and on? 2 mo engaged married 6 1/2 years
4. How old is your man? 31 3/4

You or your man?
1. Who eats more? Me :(
2. Who said "I love you" first? Me, he had commitment problems
3. Who weighs more?Me:( I would have to be anorexic to weigh less then him
4. Who sings better?Definitely him
5. Who's Older? Him by six years
6. Who's smarter?Him book smart me everyhting else!! ;)
7. Who's temper is worse? mine
8. Who does the laundry?mostly me
9. Who does the dishes? mostly me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brendan
11. Who's feet are bigger? we wear the same size to bad we can't share cute shoes only sandals:)
12. Who's hair is longer?mine
13. Who's better with the computer? i think we're equal
14. Who mows the lawn? Brendan
15. Who pays the bills? Me
16. Who cooks dinner? we both do
17. Who drives when you are together? Brendan
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? usually Brendan
19. Who's the most stubborn? definitely me
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Brendan
21. Who's parents do you see more? we see them both equally even though my dad thinks we see Brendan's parents more
22. Who named your dog? Kiley
23. Who kissed who first? Brendan
24. Who asked who out? Brendan promised me a date when he was dating Sariah.lol He said when he got off his mission he would take me out because I would be legal. I made him stick to it when I found out Shannon was friends with him I told her to tell him he owes me a date still!
25. What did you do? We group dated and went to the imax to Fantasia 2000 and then ate at the Rainforest
26. Who's more sensitive? Brendan most of the time
27. Who's taller? Me by 4 inches :) And proud of it!!
28. Who has more friends? equal
29. Who has more siblings? I have 6 he has 4
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I always tease that I wear the pants in the family and he wears the high heels (so he can be as tall as me)

Comments

RyDeb.White said…
That's cute! I'm totally going to copy you and put that on my blog :)
Kasey said…
High heels! Love it! I didn' know he was that much older than you. Robbin' the cradle egh?
Bailey said…
Okay, you're number 30...HILARIOUS!
jacblanch said…
HeeHee... That's too funny!
Heitmann Family said…
Very Cute!! Learned a lot about you too. Thanks
I love the high heels comment! :)
Unknown said…
That is totally cute!I love learning fun things about you guys! I'm gonna copy your idea on my blog :)!
That is so funny! I love the on and off... You guys are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog