We finished early with our activity so I let my girls play some Nintendo Wii. Here is some of their action. They are suppose to be birds for that particular game.
Ok, that is the coolest template ever!! I love the pics and the music, you are so talented. I am ready to get into the Halloween spirit myself. Cool, cool!!
Help me Please! I want so badly to fancy up myu blog header. Would you have time someday to teach me how to change my header? I would love to learn and be cool like you.
I don't know how to do anything! There is a trick or treat font that was with the paper, but I don't know how to put it on. I tried, but just the URl came up. I like Heidi's too. You said you almost used that paper. Where would you download it? What are some other free sites?
I tried to do my links under the black paper but I can't figure out which thing to copy and paste it to. I tried to look off of one of yours to see where to put it and it didn't work.
Thanks, we love having him here! We got the pacifier at Spencers in the mall, they have a bunch of different ones, but we liked the vampire one the best! The gold teeth were pretty funny too.
This is Kiley's reaction to finding out she is having another brother. It was so sad :.( I had to go in my room and cry because I felt so bad for her. She is ok now especially after going to Snowflake for the weekend. Brendan's sister had a baby boy Kyler on Thursday and she loved holding him. She is going to pick out an outfit for him at the hospital and help make him a blanket so she is excited about that. I will post some pics of the new little nephew next time. :)
I have the hardest time getting a normal face of this boy so this post will be my favorites, my silly favorites and ones of trying to get a good picture out of him.
Carsten came December 2nd, 6lbs 13oz, 19 3/4" long, and lots of strawberry blonde hair. This is Brendan giving a quick update, KT will post more when she gets home.
Comments