Edwards side of the story
For those of you who have read the Twilight series I have a treat for you. Maybe you have already read it but if not you have to. I was on Stephenie Meyers website last night and she was talking about her books etc... I read about her book Midnight Sun that doesn't have a release date yet because she has to finish her 4th book in the Twilight series. Anyway, this book goes along side the first book Twilight but it is through the eyes of Edward and how he felt etc... She put the first chapter on her website. I just finished reading the chapter and of course it is wonderful! I just thought I would share the 1st chapter with those who haven't read it yet. Here it is: Midnight Sun ch:1 I can't wait for this book and the 4th book to Twilight to come out!!!
Comments