Good Ol' Round Valley High
Fill this out about your years in high school! The longer ago it was,the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Who were your friends? Holly, Jacqueline, Nicole, Jenny, Claire & Carrie. Those were the closest anyway.
2. What sports did you play? Softball and basketball (freshmen year)
3. What kind of car did you drive? 'The Boat' a cream Station wagon & a 84 Nissan 4x4
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing? Football games then the dance after ward
5. Were you a party animal? Nope
6. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band all four years playing Clarinet (except my last semester senior year I didn't need the credit but they made me take classe anyway. All I needed was 1 credit to graduate. I ditched the whole last semester)
8. Were you a nerd? Nope. I always considered myself normal, not popular and not a nerd
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Heck no!
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Liz Erickson!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I think home I really can't remember
13. Name the school full name? Round Valley High School
14. School mascot? E-L-K-S what's that spell? ELKS! ELKS! ELKS!
15. School Colors? Black and Gold
16. Rival high school? St Johns
17. Did you go to Prom? Yes
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably not
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Just being excited to move on with life and move to the valley were Brendan was!
20. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't even remember having one so who knows??
21. Favorite memory? Brendan came down and we went and hung out with Carrie and some friends, Anyway we went a lit Main St. on fire a few times with Gasoline. Fun Stuff!!!
22. Were you in any clubs? Spanish Club Vice President. . (don't ask me to speak espanol now don't remember a thing!)
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? home
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh yeah! I use to be a twig for how tall I was not anymore :(
25. Who was your Senior prom date? Brendan :)
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? Yes, my friends better too! I am NOT riding in the parade though!!
27. Who was your home room teacher? Mr. Hollander
28. Who will re-post this after you? Whoever wants too I 'm sure :)
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? Josh Johnson we dated 4 years till Brendan came around and swept me off me feet while Josh was on a mission.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? Yup
31. Did you win prom queen or king? Not even close!
32. Where did you work in high school? Arby's and dental assistant my senior year for Dr. Crosby
33. What were your grades? B's
34. What was your dress style? Casual. I never considered myself in-style. Still don't know how to be in-style
35. What year did you graduate? 2000 Y2K!
1. Who were your friends? Holly, Jacqueline, Nicole, Jenny, Claire & Carrie. Those were the closest anyway.
2. What sports did you play? Softball and basketball (freshmen year)
3. What kind of car did you drive? 'The Boat' a cream Station wagon & a 84 Nissan 4x4
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing? Football games then the dance after ward
5. Were you a party animal? Nope
6. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band all four years playing Clarinet (except my last semester senior year I didn't need the credit but they made me take classe anyway. All I needed was 1 credit to graduate. I ditched the whole last semester)
8. Were you a nerd? Nope. I always considered myself normal, not popular and not a nerd
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Heck no!
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Liz Erickson!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I think home I really can't remember
13. Name the school full name? Round Valley High School
14. School mascot? E-L-K-S what's that spell? ELKS! ELKS! ELKS!
15. School Colors? Black and Gold
16. Rival high school? St Johns
17. Did you go to Prom? Yes
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably not
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Just being excited to move on with life and move to the valley were Brendan was!
20. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't even remember having one so who knows??
21. Favorite memory? Brendan came down and we went and hung out with Carrie and some friends, Anyway we went a lit Main St. on fire a few times with Gasoline. Fun Stuff!!!
22. Were you in any clubs? Spanish Club Vice President. . (don't ask me to speak espanol now don't remember a thing!)
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? home
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh yeah! I use to be a twig for how tall I was not anymore :(
25. Who was your Senior prom date? Brendan :)
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? Yes, my friends better too! I am NOT riding in the parade though!!
27. Who was your home room teacher? Mr. Hollander
28. Who will re-post this after you? Whoever wants too I 'm sure :)
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? Josh Johnson we dated 4 years till Brendan came around and swept me off me feet while Josh was on a mission.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? Yup
31. Did you win prom queen or king? Not even close!
32. Where did you work in high school? Arby's and dental assistant my senior year for Dr. Crosby
33. What were your grades? B's
34. What was your dress style? Casual. I never considered myself in-style. Still don't know how to be in-style
35. What year did you graduate? 2000 Y2K!
Comments