Our Weekend!

We went to Mt. Graham this year to the Cluff cabin. We had a lot of fun with all the family and friends that were up. Brendan and Landon celebrated their B-day's on Labor day. So we had fun celebrating with them. Click to activate magnifier if you want :)

Comments

Bailey said…
Katie, Are you related to Tiffany? I don't remember her married name, but she is from St. Johns and has a little girl?? She's in one of your pictures in the slide show.
Lydia said…
Happy Birthday to Brendan and Landon!!! Looks like you guys had a fun trip too. We still miss you with our family though!
heidi said…
um, love the pic of Kiley with her hair in 2 pigtails. so cute!
Heitmann Family said…
Looks like you guys had a gun time, I mean fun time. Who was in charge of watching those boys?!!! Glad you had fun-
Looks like a great time! I love the b-day pics!!
Josh n' Meagan said…
That is so cute that he licked his plate! I love it.
Shannon said…
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Jennifer's kids look exactly like her. You can tell which ones are her's. So cute.

Popular posts from this blog