Pox
Landon got his Chicken Pox shot on the 4th of this month. Well they put live chicken pox cultures in the shot to help you be immune and I guess there is a chance they can get it. Obviously right? :) These are the stats of the shot if someone gets Pox sometime in their life after having the shot. The chance of them getting Pox is 95% and 100% chance that it will make it mild. Anyway, the shot never gave it to my other kids. Anyway, he only has maybe 20 through out his body. It is very mild and he hasn't been bothered one bit. Sunday I thought maybe a bug bit him but every morning there was more and by Wed. I wasn't sure what was going on thought it was hives or something then it hit me Wed. night 'could it be Chicken Pox?' So I checked online and the symptoms where just right 14- 26 days after contact. Anywho,the only reason that it stinks that he has it is Brendan's brother is blessing his baby this weekend so all the family will be down and I have to miss out on the festivities. There are 2 babies in the family all the other kids have had there shots so I don't want to take the chance of them getting it even though it is not as contagious as full blown Pox. Well this is some of week. I'll add a little more of what has happened this week later. As you can see in the picture it doesn't really even look like he has Pox just a few here and there.

Comments
Poor baby with the pox. I'm glad it's very mild. That was not be fun if it was worse.