Silly things!

This is what I found Saturday morning. Gaige decided to put some mascara on and gave himself a uni-brow
If you thought his last pacifier was funny looking. Think again! I got this for fun it makes everyone do a double take. Fun Stuff!
I got braces Friday because my teeth have been shifting really bad. I hope they move back fast so I can get them off.
just being silly
Anyway, this dork has nothing else to write. Later!

Comments

Aleia said…
Why are all kids attracted to our mascara?
HAHA I love the new post. That binki is awesome!!!
heidi said…
why do kids always make a unibrow with the mascara? we've got a few of those pics too. and your teeth... wow girl. good thing you got braces! ha.
Heather said…
That is the coolest binki ever!!!!
Heitmann Family said…
Thanks for the laughs!! Ayden actually liked my eyeshadow more than my mascara!!
Shannon said…
Love the pictures! Cute pacifier and love the unibrow.
Quite entertaining! I love the bink! Actually all of it!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!