1 year anniversary!



Today is exactly 1 year that I have been blogging! Still going strong and still as addicted as ever!

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
Congrats. Blogging is a worthy hobby, here's to another great year of posts!!
Kasey said…
WAHOO! Good for you Katie May! Without you many of us would not have cute blog layouts, so I'm glad you kept going strong!
Aleia said…
Love the picture, it sooo matches the post and your personality:)
Happy 1 year blogging! THat is awesome. I love seeing all of your layouts on my friends blogs. You are so popular now! HAHA thanks again!
jacblanch said…
Congrats on the 1 year anniversary! I just have tosay how talented you are! I LOVE all the templates you put up on your other blog. BTW- did you get my email?
Way to Go! Love all the layouts, I couldn't choose they are all so great:-)
Alan & Ty said…
Hey Katie, I have officially hopped on the bandwagon! It is good to see you and your wonderful kids. Anyways, I would like to hear from you.

Alan
kaenaan@gmail.com
Jenn said…
Katie- your blog is so much fun! You are so creative, and your layouts are so DANG cute!!! Way to go on the one year blogging! I just started mine with some presure from Raynie.
Jennie Wilkins

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!