My Trick-Or-Treaters


Here they are if you can't tell what they are then that's just to bad you can just smell my feet or give me something good to eat!

Comments

Sooo cute, I love to see all the kids dressed up, too fun!
Cute kiddos Katie. I love seeing other people's costumes, I love the Dorothy. Did you make sure and bring home the right spiderman, I saw so many of them out there I wouldn't be amazed if someone grabbed the wrong kid :)
Lydia said…
Cute kids!!! Did they have a fun night? Did you stay around your neighborhood? Cute little stinker too! (your nephew) Oh yeah, I need help on a new background since all of yours are not avaiable anymore.
Heather said…
They all look adorable!
Cami said…
The kids look so cute. You are out of control...Thanksgiving background. I need a lesson!!
heidi said…
they are all freakin' cute! but i have a soft spot for care bears... so i think landon is extra cute. :)
Aleia said…
Cute costumes! Kiley makes a great Dorothy:)
Cath said…
Your kids look so cute! Hope you guys had fun.
jacblanch said…
No way... Gaige is taller than Kiley??? I guess it's been way too long since I last saw you. We DEFINATELY need to get together! Soon!! When are you guy's free? Your kiddo's are all adorable!
Shannon said…
I love the costumes. They all look so adorable.
Holly said…
Looks like a wild group!! hehe. I've enjoyed peeking in at your blog.

Popular posts from this blog