Nada
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile nothing interesting going on in life. I had to get a new computer because the on I got for my birthday crashed on me after having it for a week. So we took that back and I have a new one but I haven't really got it running yet. Landon was sick this last weekend with some sort of bug. Today he is pretty grumpy I don't know if he has an ear infection or teething. Lexie came to play with us today. She is on fall break and Kiley has no school tomorrow so they should have fun. We are going to Disneyland next Wed. with Kiley and Gaige for a few days. They are both barely over 40 inches so they can ride everything except Indiana Jones. We should have a great time. Landon is going to stay with Josh and Meagan while we are gone, makes me sad just thinking about leaving him. I'll miss my baby. Josh doesn't remember us asking to watch Landon and he wasn't too sure about it :) He said fine then but don't be mad if when you get home he is hitting and headbutting :) lol. Anyway, that's it for now.
Comments
I have to admit I did the same Twilight test, I was Carlisle ;)