We're Back!
I know you guys didn't miss us back we came back anyway! First thanks Josh and Meagan for watching K-dubbie I really appreciate it. Well after 33 rides we were pretty worn out but it was a blast. Gaige moved very slow and wanted to walk by himself all the time and not hold our hands which got pretty old. Kiley just had a bunch of fun and loved every ride we went on. The lines weren't to bad the longest wait we had was 30 min, some rides had a 45 min. wait but we did fast passes for those. Thursday was great as far as people, Friday was a little more crowded so I would recommend going M-Th during the fall or maybe winter so it wouldn't be to crowded. I met up with my cousin Jacob who happened to be there on Friday and saw a girl I graduated with, so that was fun. Saturday before we left we went to Long Beach and went to the Aquarium. It was so neat seeing all the different fish etc... Then we ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. very Yummy and a fun environment. Then we headed home to Landon who we missed a bunch. That's it. Enjoy the slide.
Comments