We're off!

Were off to California today and will be at Disneyland tomorrow! Can't wait! It should be fun they have it all decorated for Halloween and they remodeled The Haunted Mansion. Anyway, I'll be posting when I get home.

Comments

heidi said…
the urban decay stuff is $15 - but totally worth it. plus the chick showed us a special trick to make it last 2x as long. yay for makeup! have fun at the d-land. i'm so excited about the haunted mansion remodel. you'll have to tell me about it!
Kasey said…
We are so going to take the kids on October next year! That sounds like fun. Hope you guys have a good time.
cluffgirl said…
Im SO jealous! this is the perfect time to go too, hardly any people this time of year. you'll have to tell me how it is!
Shannon said…
have a great time. im so jealous.
Lydia said…
Have fun!!!! I love to go and next time it won't be in the summer.

Popular posts from this blog