Wedding Bliss

Alright my sister-in-law got married in August and I just had to post her slide show of her wedding pics that she had on her myspace.(I hope you don't mind Kindy)Anyway, she is soo beautiful inside and out! Love Ya Kindy, I'm so happy for you! :)







Comments

Heitmann Family said…
such a beautiful wedding. I love her dress and the colors!! She looks really happy and I am sure Kelsey is happy for her too.
Aleia said…
Kindy....beautiful inside and out!
Josh n' Meagan said…
So cute. I guess a couple of my friends new who Nate was from EA or something. He was well known as one of the hottest guys there. Lucky Kindy!! I'm sure many girls are sad to see him taken.
heidi said…
wow - she should be a model, if she's not already! gorgumous!!!
Beautiful!!! We love you Kindy and am sure you are loving life... and Colorado! :) I am so happy for you!
Lydia said…
Beautiful pictures!!!! Kindy and Nate are so good looking. We all want them to be happy and have a great life. Have fun in Colorado. Connie, Eileen and I were born in Durango. Not that we can remember it. What I do remember is Cortez and the beautiful mountains.
Kindy said…
wow thanks for all of the nice comments everyone! and thanks for posting the pics Katie. love ya!

Popular posts from this blog