Fall Boutique and Baby Shower
Alright, who wants to carpool to Shannon's Shower on Thursday??? It is all the way in North Phoenix so carpooling would be great! I can fit 6 in my car so let me know!! :)
Friday and Saturday I am participating in a Boutique and thought I would put the word out. (I am selling my lovies.)
Here's the Low down:
Friday Nov 17th, 5-8 pm
Sat. the 18th 9am-4pm
Here some of the stuff that will be there:
Cards, jewelry, *baked goods(see below), vinyl writing, candles, burp rags, taggie blankets and MUCH more!!!!
*some of which will be Pumpkin rolls and chocolate chip cheese balls YUM! My friend Brandi is trying to get a pre-order of how many to make so if you are interested email her @ bwat-thinkpink@cox.net
Email me at ktcluff@hotmail.com for directions to the boutique. I don't want to put it on here saftey wise.
Here are some pics of my Lovies, they measure around 12x12


Friday and Saturday I am participating in a Boutique and thought I would put the word out. (I am selling my lovies.)
Here's the Low down:
Friday Nov 17th, 5-8 pm
Sat. the 18th 9am-4pm
Here some of the stuff that will be there:
Cards, jewelry, *baked goods(see below), vinyl writing, candles, burp rags, taggie blankets and MUCH more!!!!
*some of which will be Pumpkin rolls and chocolate chip cheese balls YUM! My friend Brandi is trying to get a pre-order of how many to make so if you are interested email her @ bwat-thinkpink@cox.net
Email me at ktcluff@hotmail.com for directions to the boutique. I don't want to put it on here saftey wise.
Here are some pics of my Lovies, they measure around 12x12


Comments
480.220.9921