Header

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to my friend Alan who provided the beautiful picture for my header. Thanks for helping me make my blog look great!

Comments

Kasey said…
It's an amazing photo for sure! Maybe the fall would come to the valley now! That would be great.
Anonymous said…
Wow! I absolutely love this picture!! I keep looking at your blog just to see it! If it wasn't rude, I'd copy your whole layout!! Great work!
Ya, I want to have him to send it to me so I can print it off. Beautiful!!!!
Heitmann Family said…
Awesome header. I love that pic too. Alan has an eye for that kind of thing. I love the mom video. I laughed at that for a while.
Anonymous said…
Really? You would let me copy your header? I would love it! but only if your sure!! I need to learn how to do that stuff. You really should teach a blogging 101 class!
Heitmann Family said…
By the way where did you find your background paper(the sayings)? Very cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!