My first Hockey Game!



So tonight me and Brendan went with Heidi and Curtis (some friends from our ward oh yeah Kiley came too, to play with Taite their daughter) to watch the Phoenix Roadrunners play. Me and Brendan were 10 mins late and Stockton Thunder (California team) had already scored 4 points! It stayed like that for a while. Anyway, after some good fights (there were a lot!) we finally scored 1 goal in the 2nd period. Then in the 3rd period we scored 5 points and won the game 6-5 it was AWESOME!!! Thanks Ryan's for inviting us we had a blast! Sorry everybody if I bore you with all the game details but hey what can I say I am excited about my first game!

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
Hockey is a fun game to watch in person. Not so much on tv. Glad you had a good time.
Katie how are you!? You have such super cute kiddos and seem to be quite famous in this blogging world! You are so talented with your Matie Kay creations! I was sad to hear that Shabby Princess said no more. Are you working on getting any other templates up? Since you are so good at what you do can I ask you a question? My sidebar is being goofy and jumped to the bottom of my layout. I can't get it back up where it is supposed to be. Someone told me to mess with the margins in the HTML, but I don't want to mess things up. Can you help? I would greatly appreciate it! Let me know.
Tawni DeWitt (Norton)
heidi said…
always an adventure. we'll have to go again sometime. curtis took the girlies tonight. i opted to stay home. if the goalies fight i'm gonna be mad i wasn't there!!!
Aleia said…
Love hockey games, they are so intense!
Katie! O my goodness! I haven't seen you in like well...6 years maybe? It looks like you have a cute little family and you've made a great life for yourself! I can't believe you have three kids!! So far ahead of us! By the way I checked out your templates and, SO CUTE! Thanks for instructions to do it! I'm new to the blog world! Way to go!

Popular posts from this blog