New 'Rockin' Do

Well here it is. I have been wanting to do something really fun with my hair and went all out. I dyed it brown and added Violet highlights. Ever since high school I have wanted a really fun color in my hair and Marie my sis-in-law fulfilled it for me and I absolutely love it!!!!!! Thanks Marie. I also chopped my hair if you didn't notice and LOVE that too!!!! I always love to express my fun side and finally got the courage to do it with my hair. Anyway, did I mention that I love it?????? Well I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Bailey said…
That's why you need to go to BEAUTY SCHOOL. YOu can experiment all the time and then go back and forth. IT's always fun to change it up a bit. Ever since I finished school, I am too scared to do anything out of the ordinary. Looks cute!
Heitmann Family said…
You are braver than I am!! It looks great and I am glad you like it!!
Aleia said…
I wish I had a little more bravery:) Looks good!
Kasey said…
Cute hair! I so wish I was that brave. The cut works really well for you.
Heather said…
Love it! The cut is adorable and the color is so fun just like your personality!
Shannon said…
Oh wow Katie! You look so different, but it looks great. Glad you were able to express you awesome personality through your hair.
Holy Cow! You are so brave. I wish I could be brave and stop coloring my hair. I just want to be real anymore.
Lydia said…
Looks cute! You are brave and so fun!!! I love the cut!!!! I wish I could be that brave!!! But then I would cry probably.
heidi said…
hot, hot, hot! the look is so fun!
Connie said…
I know I would do the same if I was your age or in High School way back when. You are too much like your mother. HA HA
finally someone who shares my affininty for ever-changing hair styles. I LOVE IT KATIE!!! If you haven't seen my more recent creation, I chopped it even shorter and now it is red and i spike it and do a faux hawk down the middle. I love the purple!

Popular posts from this blog