Does this sound familiar?

This is great! This is how I feel and I know it's going to get more crazier as my kids get older

Comments

I LOVE IT!!!!!! So FUNNY!!!!!
Kasey said…
So true! For reals! I was so thinking yesterday that I have the hardest job ever. Eveyone else that goes to wrok all day have it so easy. My kids made the hugest mess in about 5.2 seconds and I just wanted to quit! UGH! But then there are the moments that make it all worth it. Kisses, hugs, snuggles, I love you mom. Now Kylee is whinning for milk. Guess I better get on it before she hits me and cries. UGH!
Meagan Rogers said…
Funny song! Thanks for fixing up my blog. It turned out great!-Meagan
Heitmann Family said…
I love it. You are really talented. Do you have a photoshop program? Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!
Kasey said…
He was her second baby. Her first was 9 something and he was 2 weeks early. She grows crazy big boys! Her husband was a 10 pounder when he was born and she was a 9 pounder. Largeness is so in the genes over there! BTW, can I drop off flyers tomorrow for the boutique to drop around your hood? That would be great.
Lydia said…
That is so true!!! That was hilairious! So true, the things moms have to say.

Popular posts from this blog