Craft Day

This is what I did today and had a lot of fun doing them. The trees I have had the wood cut out for them for a couple years from an enrichment activity and never got around to painting them. Anyway, I was at the scrapbook store and saw their cute Christmas paper and the thought popped into my head to make them like this instead of boring old paint. Anyway, I am very pleased with the out come
This 'C' Block is NOT for Christmas it happens to be the colors I use in my Kitchen!!! Brendan keeps teasing 'C for Christmas cute!'
I had so much fun doing them that now I need more fun things to do! Any fun cute ideas?
p.s. since everine else seems to be posting pics of their trees and decorations I thought hey might as well do mine too. My tree is blocked off from Landon and also has no decorations from a 1/4 down.
Here's how my boutique buy looks up on the wall. I am loving it!!

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
Good idea with the deco trees. Very creative and they turned out cute!!
cluffgirl said…
I love the tree's very cute! I love making crafty projects for christmas!
Way cute Katie, I wish I had crafting skills, I have all these neat ideas, but no skills to do them. Maybe I will just have to start paying people like you and Meagan to do them for me. I especially love the trees !
Anonymous said…
Your family picts are adorable! And I thought you said you weren't creative at decorating your house and stuff. Looks like fun!
Cath said…
Your crafts look fun! I love the trees.
Aleia said…
Our tree is missing all the ornaments around the bottom this year too:)
heidi said…
your stuff is always so cute. i think you should open a boutique. :) can i come over and enjoy your tree? ours isn't up yet. ;)
Lydia said…
Way cute! My tree will probably have to have the bottom bare too...grandbabies! Oh well, it's worth it!
Kasey said…
Love the trees! I amy have to do that for next year. Or something crafty. Soemtimes it's just easier to buy it from someone else!
Cami said…
Cute! Cute! Cute! I need yours and James email to send the pictures. mrogersgirl@hotmail.com Thanks!!
Katie, your new family pics are adorable! Love the C and the stocking hanger - good finding:-)
Happy Holidays!
The "Man Cold" video is hilarious!! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!