A few people asked who took my pics. A lady in my ward Sherri Riffey took them and I love them! She took the pics in June that I did for Fathers day too
Hey Katie, I really like your hair, I think it looks really cool. The pics of your kids are so cute too! Tell them that Aunt Kindy says hello :) Oh and Jenny Whiting is the one with the video, hopefully she still has it. You could write her on her blog I'm sure she would be happy to get that to you. love ya!
I have the hardest time getting a normal face of this boy so this post will be my favorites, my silly favorites and ones of trying to get a good picture out of him.
Comments
I really like your hair, I think it looks really cool. The pics of your kids are so cute too! Tell them that Aunt Kindy says hello :) Oh and Jenny Whiting is the one with the video, hopefully she still has it. You could write her on her blog I'm sure she would be happy to get that to you. love ya!