Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! Here is a card that I put together and was going to print out and send to everyone but what can I say I am just not very good when it comes down to doing stuff like that so I hope you still can enjoy it and I'll try to do better next year! I am sure you are already tired of seeing our beautiful faces but hey what can I say :) Hope everyone has a wonderful day as we celebrate Christmas for He is the reason for the season!
Love, Katie

Comments

Mike and Linda said…
I love the Christmas Card...and never get tired of seeing your pictures and the fun stuff you do with your blog. Our love to all your family and Merry Christmas. , Aunt Linda
and Uncle Mike
Kasey said…
I get her out and then climb back into bed until they are both begging to eat. I know I'm a good mom. Don't be a hater.
Cute card! You can still send it out...1 hour photo is amazing!
jacblanch said…
Yeah, she already knew sign language. That's what she was majoring in at college... sign language interpretation. She's super excited. I love the pics! You have a beautiful family! What are you guys doing for Christmas?
Love it!!! I am the only lucky one...not even Katie has a hard copy of this one, long story! :)
heidi said…
so cute!! we went to our new ward today and it seems nice. i do miss creekside though!
Super cute! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Kindy said…
Merry Christmas Cluff Family!! I love the pictures Katie. I hope you had a great day. Love you guys!
Aunt Kindy
Shannon said…
I love your Christmas card. It is so cute Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Kasey said…
How'd ya know I didn't make my card?!?! My friedn Kylie made it. She's on my fav links under custom card. She's great!
Heather said…
That's a great family photo!

Popular posts from this blog