My beautiful blue eyed boy


Here is a pic that we had taken last week. I had fun photo shopping it.
Anyway, I will post a new pic everyday of the week from our session.

Comments

Aleia said…
He is a beautiful little boy! I love his hair too. Someday if I ever have a little boy I want him to sport a longer DO too:)
Meagan Rogers said…
So cute! Those colors look so good together.
Heitmann Family said…
Such a cute picture!! I really need to get photoshop!!
Kasey said…
So cute! That's a grat pic!
Stefany Pew said…
Where do you get your cute backgrounds from? I want to change mine to a Christmas background and I see people changing theirs all the time. Can you help me out here!!!?
Lydia said…
He is so cute! I can't wait to see the other pictures>
Heather said…
ADORABLE!!!
Mike and Linda said…
love the family picture and psycho eyes is so funny.

Popular posts from this blog