We had a Rogers Christmas party on Saturday and had the best Santa Clause ever! He was so nice and gave the kids stuffed animals. Anyway, can't for Christmas to come so the kids will chill out! I have a sign that says ' Santa please hurry the kids are driving me nuts!!!' So true!

Comments

That was a great idea to have Santa come...Wish I could have been there! :)
Bailey said…
What a good Santa! So fun!
Lydia said…
Bailey lauren was actually Lydia...she must have been on my computer..
heidi said…
dude, my kids have somehow forgotten about christmas and keep talking about their birthdays and easter. what's up with that!?
Kindy said…
wow that is a good santa! Where was the party at? Looks like a fun time. Are you going to eagar for Christmas?
RyDeb.White said…
How fun for them to see Santa!
I meant to comment on your crafty post the other day..those trees are so cute!
Aleia said…
Best Santa Ive ever seen!
Cami said…
That was a fun night!!!
Amy said…
I need your address...email me por favor majkholly@yahoo.com we hope your Christmas is wonderful!! You are such an adorable family! xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog