We had a Rogers Christmas party on Saturday and had the best Santa Clause ever! He was so nice and gave the kids stuffed animals. Anyway, can't for Christmas to come so the kids will chill out! I have a sign that says ' Santa please hurry the kids are driving me nuts!!!' So true!
Heartbroken :.(
This is Kiley's reaction to finding out she is having another brother. It was so sad :.( I had to go in my room and cry because I felt so bad for her. She is ok now especially after going to Snowflake for the weekend. Brendan's sister had a baby boy Kyler on Thursday and she loved holding him. She is going to pick out an outfit for him at the hospital and help make him a blanket so she is excited about that. I will post some pics of the new little nephew next time. :)
Comments
I meant to comment on your crafty post the other day..those trees are so cute!