Certified!!!
Well this week has been very busy. Me, Brendan, Josh and Meagan are now PADI certified scuba divers! We had our first class Wed. night we had a class session and a pool session and it was super fun! I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do it or not I was a little scared(ok maybe a little more) I have always like snorkeling but wasn't sure if I wanted to stay under the water for awhile. But after a few minutes of getting in the pool and telling myself to keep breathing I was okay and really liked it. When we went to pick the kids up Wed. at Brian's(Brendan's brother) Landon started puking and then Kiley started puking Thursday and we started freaking out about what to do for babysitters because who wants to watch puking kids right? Well, to make the story short the same lady said she would babysit still on Friday and her sister would help so that was wonderful! And we had her sister watch the kids Saturday for the open water dive that we did Saguaro Lake in which the water was 52 degrees!!! And you could barely see your hand in front of your face it was soo murky! We thankfully had big fat wetsuits but our head got to feel the full coldness of the lake and I tell you what!!!!! Major brain freezes! It was hard to concentrate on what you were suppose to pass off and just had to keep telling myself 'focus, focus!!' Anyway, that is what is new over in the Cluff house. We go on our 7 day Family Cruise (NO kids!!) Sunday to the Western Caribbean so I am getting pretty excited and nervous about everything, making sure I have everything etc.... Sorry I haven't posted in awhile normally I am really good but I have been busy lately, Christmas and New Years were good. Maybe I'll post pics sometime from the Holidays but we'll see :)(p.s. The pic of the scuba divers are not us, I was bad and never took any pics of us doing it, but I will for sure on the cruise! We are diving in Grand Cayman and Cozmel)

Comments