Little booger!

This is what my little turkey Gaige does when I'm gone on the cruise. Him and Cooper are quite the team and figured out a way to get him up there. Just think of how they will be when they get older! AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Comments

Wow, good thing they didn't go for a stroll while they were at it!
Fun - runaway kids! I have some of those.

My kids were jumping off the fence onto the trampoline and trying to make it into the above ground pool. I ran out and yelled at the top of my lungs! Kids can be so brain dead sometimes.
Shannon said…
Wow, good thing he didn't fall. You would think, he would have gotten down once he saw Jennifer, cause I bet they got into trouble for doing that.
Heather said…
Boys sure love to climb!
jacblanch said…
What a little stinker! :) Kaden's not a dare-devil at all, but Kate already climbs everything she can!
Meagan Rogers said…
My little neighbor kids used to always climb along the fence like that. Luckily I never saw them fall. Scary though. Good thing kids are so tough!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!