Sorry it took so long but here's the Cruise!

Sorry the take a little long to load but they sure are fun! :)
Click to play
Click to play
Click to play JamaicaClick to play  This is us scuba diving in Grand Cayman ands Cozumel we were are to do 2 dives in both places. Sorry the pics didn't turn out that great. I don't know if it was the pressure or Walmart messed up? Anyway, scuba diving was wonderful!! Grand Cayman we went out on our one and went to Devil's Finger and Eden's Rock. Devils Finger had a lot of fun caverns to swin through and Edens Rock was very beautiful. In Cozumel we were able to go 100 ft even though we were only suppose to go 60ft :) We went with a dive master so we felt safe. Anyway, right at a 100ft this gigantic spotted eagle ray came and checked us out he was HUGE his body part(or wing span I like to say because they remind me of a bird under water) in width was like 9-10 ft and lenth was probably 15-20 ft. It was so awesome to see. We weren't able to get any pic because the cameras were only good to 35-50ft. We were hopung this guys we dived with would send us pics of it (he had a nice camera for underwater compared to us) That was definitly the highlight of all the dives. Anywho super fun!!! Can't wait to go diving some more!Click to play Grand Cayman and CozumelClick to play

Comments

Jenn said…
Katie those turned out so cute!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun on the cruise! Thanks so much for posting they were so much fun to look at.
cluffgirl said…
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! Cute scrapbook slideshows by the way also! I want to go on a vacation SO bad! It's been forever!
Heather said…
It looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for sharing the pics! It was fun to look through them! I'm craving some sun right about now it has been so snowy here!
Heitmann Family said…
Wow am I jealous. I want the sun to come out!!! I have grey skies all around me- I am glad you guys had a great time.
Aleia said…
Looks like you guys had all kinds of fun on your vaction!
Josh n' Meagan said…
Your pictures are so fun. Love the little smile box slides. Cute idea! I wish we were back there. What a carefree week.
Cute scrapbooking! That was a blast I am glad somebody took pictures! :)
Cami said…
How fun!!! I am so ready for a trip without the kiddos!
Cami said…
How fun!!! I am so ready for a trip without the kiddos!
Kasey said…
So fun! I'm so jealous. We've been looking for a fun vacation to take just the two of us this summer.
Looks like so much fun in the sun! It is good to see you back in the blogging world!

Popular posts from this blog