7 Years Today!

Click to play Seven Years

These are a few of my favorite pictures from that day. There is one of me and my sister Sariah kissing Brendan on the cheek and Sariah and Brendan are blushing, it's pretty funny (for those of you who don't know my sis and Brendan dated before the mission) Anyway when the photographer heard they had dated he wanted a pic for sure. Good memories! :) Love you Brendan can't wait for many, many more years to come!

Comments

Cami said…
Congrats! I love the new blog. So cute.
Beautiful pics.!! I love that one of you...I'm glad you got such a great guy! :)
Lydia said…
Happy Anniversary! I got teary eyed when I saw the pictures of you and your brothers!
Kasey said…
So cute! You guys make a great couple!
Unknown said…
I love seeing old pictures!! Very cute! Congrats :)!!
Josh n' Meagan said…
Sariah is really laying it on him isn't she. Haha. That is pretty cute.
Amy said…
Ah...I remember that day! Happy Anniversary!
Whoo Hoo! Happy Anniversary!
jacblanch said…
Oh, how sweet! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years already! :)
heidi said…
happy day! it's so fun that your sis dated him first! sorry i didn't make the scentsy thing. how did it end up going?
Heitmann Family said…
Happy Anniversary! Your pictures were great!!
Aleia said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Shannon said…
I remember the good ole days of courting! So glad you finally tied the knot. You look so beautiful in you pictures. Love em!
Shannon said…
Oh by the way, I love your background design. It reminds me of what we were talking about last week, skeletons.
Salsa Mama said…
You are so gorgeous Katie! Brendan looked great, too. You are a sweet couple and I'm glad we're family. :)
Heather said…
Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are so beautiful!
Mike and Linda said…
Is'nt it wonderful to know that you are a Forever Family!
Eileen said…
Cute couple! I love the picture with all your brothers.

Popular posts from this blog