Bows, Bows, Bows!

I have been having fun making bows for the first time yesterday. Here are the ones I have done so far.



Landon was my first hair model while Kiley was at school since Brooklyn and Sydney don't have enough hair yet :)

Comments

Too cute!!! I love the posing!
Shannon said…
Those are so cute. You just may have to make mine for me since i'm so uncordinated
Heitmann Family said…
Hey great job on the bows!! Landon looks like he is LOVING the bow too!!
Kasey said…
Those are so cute! You'll either have to make me some or teach me how.
Jenn said…
Those are So cute! I love them, I need to make some more for my girls.
RyDeb.White said…
Those are so cute! Oh, and I love that picture of Landon too:)
Meagan Rogers said…
Those turned out so good. I can't wait to try one of those flower ones!
Heather said…
Very Cute!
Unknown said…
I LOVE making bows!! Yours are SUPER cute!! I'm not that creative, I just tie actual bows! Someday, I'll have to learn how to do the butterfly & flower things you did :)!
Reeds said…
Wow Katie, I absolutely love the butterfly. I am going to have to pull out some ribbon and practice. Do you sew them now or glue them?
jacblanch said…
Oh, how cute! I hope you'll show me how! We'll have to get together sometime and make bows, if you don't mind!
Amy said…
okay... how do you do it? Cute blog backgrounds, bows...you need to tell me how to make those bows...or send me some....I'll even pay you...my girls would LOVE them...xoxoxo
Aleia said…
Looks like I missed a fun day of making bows! I hope you guys do it again!

Popular posts from this blog