Garden

Here is the garden Brendan and Brian did last night until 1 in the morning. Crazy boys!
Here are some pics of Gaige that I took that I thought were cute of the little stinker

We call this smile the 'Gordon B. Hinkley'

Comments

Shannon said…
Oh that is great you guys did a garden. I have been telling Byron that I want to grow a garden. Tomorrow our ward is having a garden workshop. Sadly I can't go because Byron is helping a lady from work move.
Connie said…
What a little angel
Your garden looks great! We have square foot garden boxes and we are putting in 2 more 4x4 boxes this next week. This is part of Marlayna's school project that we all help her with.
You guys are going to looove the fresh veggies! Those are too funny of Gaige!
Lydia said…
I'm proud of you guys for putting in a garden. Cute pictures of Gage!!!
Heather said…
Your gardens look great and Gaige is a little cutie pie!
Your garden looks great! I really like the box gardens.

Popular posts from this blog