Scuba Pics!

Here is a slide show of some scuba pics I just got today from some people we dived with in Cozumel. Thanks Heaven for them because hardly any of mine and Brendan's underwater pics turned out.

Comments

Cool! It looks like so much fun! Maybe we'll do that someday after everybody leaves home. :-D

I'm a little afraid of being underwater that long.
Heather said…
Awesome pics! That looks like so much fun!
Connie said…
Those were awesome. One of my favorite memories in Jamaica is when I was swimming to the shore and out of the corner of my eye I saw this movement.(it scared me!) It was a small stingray I let it cross in front of me then I swam to the left of it for awhile I was like 2 foot away or closer. The tail was awesome! It was about 18inches wide and a foot long with the tail another 15 inches or so. Cool huh
Connie said…
Hey Katie thanks for the Valentine back ground on my blog. Love ya
Meagan Rogers said…
These pictures turned out so cool. I stole your slideshow to show my family so I didn't have to upload the pictures. Hope you don't mind!
The Grant Fam said…
Cool pictures! Hey do you know when BUNCO is???
Salsa Mama said…
WOW--that looks like an awesome experience!!
Great pictures! Love all the colors:-)
Anonymous said…
Looks like ya'll had fun. Thanx for the kind words on my blog. I appreciate them very much,
Anonymous said…
wow looks like you guys had an amazing time! Justin and I would love to go on a cruz some day!
Melissa Gardner said…
oh katie how fun.. i am so jealous, i am so glad you guys got to take that cruise.. ahhhh, someday..

Popular posts from this blog