I was tagged and I thought this looked fun I haven't seen it before so I decided to do it.

The rules of being "tagged" are as follows: Each player answers all the questions about themselves and at the end of the post the player then tags five other people by posting their names. Afterwards you need to go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.

10 Years ago:
I was 16 learning to drive a stick (not a pretty site):)

Snacks I enjoy:
Donuts :(

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Get medical insurance
2. Have another kid (have to have insurance first!)
3. Take a shower
4. sleep more
5. create more templates



Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay tithing, pay off our credit cards, car loans and house Invest some…and a lot of other stuff Maybe work on a custom home that wasn't too big but what I wanted.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Addicted to the computer
2. not cleaning my house

3. staying up way too late

5 places where I have lived:
1. Juneau Alaska
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Eagar, Az

4. Tyrone, NM
5. Queen Creek, AZ


Jobs I have had:
Arby's, Dental assistant @ Dr. Crosby's, Dental assistant @ Dr. Lloyds, Endodontic Assistand @ Endodontict Specialist and my favorite by far a Mom!


Things people don't know about me:
I win burping contest's, My house is never clean and I mean NEVER, I watch at least 1 movie everyday!(movie fanatic!)

All right I tag whoever feels like being tagged :)

Comments

heidi said…
tags are fun! you lived in alaska?!

Popular posts from this blog