Mine and Brendan's Anniversary Presents

Meet the newest member of the Family: Mischa. Brendan got her for me with a little help from me (picking her out anyway) He suprised me after dinner and we went to Petsmart for what I thought was plants for the fish tank. So when we got there I wasn't to happy and said that I would wait in the car for him. He was very persistent that I go with him so I did then he told me that I was getting a cat for my present and I was like 'whatever' Then he led me to the cat section so I was like ok he's not joking. Anyway, this is the one that really stuck out to me and I really liked her personality. She is 6 mo. old and is a rescue animal. She is fitting in really good and the kids love her as you can see by Landon's face :)(this was the first time he held her, he sat down by her and picked her up and thought it was pretty neat!)
Look at those eyes aren't they Beautiful?? I'm hoping they don't change too much but they probably won't be that blue when she gets older.
We also got a new bed! Thank heaven!!! Ours is so old, Heather would know how old it is we bought it seven years ago from her for $50 and they slept on it before us for I don't know how long. Anyway, our backs were due for a new bed and I can't wait till next Wed. for it to be delivered(now I need a new comforter to go with the new bed :)) For Brendan he bought himself a r/c plane and a nice r/c reciever a few weeks ago and I told him that was what I was going to get him so I said 'Happy Anniversry early' He has bought himself something the last few years that is expensive right before our anni so I never get to pick anything out for him, maybe next year :) Here is a pic of the plane getting put together and a video of him flying it. (Actually now that I have the video downloaded I realized that he is flying another one of his planes but he has been wanting me to put a video of him flying so I am going to keep it on.)

p.s. Mom and Dad be mad a Brendan not me :) I do love Shadoe! But she loves Eagar more and loves to be able to roam free :)

Comments

Shannon said…
How funny, just last week you were telling me you would like a cat. Guess you got your wish.
Unknown said…
YAY!! I Love kitties...she's really pretty :)!
What a pretty cat! I love to look at cats, but no-touchy! I am so allergic, which makes me sad because they are so cute.
Reeds said…
It's good to have a pretty little kitty to cover up wanting a baby soon=) I love that pic of Landon.
jacblanch said…
Congrats on the newest member of your family! How fun! BTW- brent's the same way, always buying something expensive right before our anni or his bday or christmas. Boys! :p
Lydia said…
She is a pretty cat, but not for me. I guess when I got a ringworm from one when I was little I never really wanted one. I do think she has beautiful eyes though and the baby looks happy to hold her.
jacblanch said…
I just have to let you know that I found Brent's cousin's blogs today and they were using your Matie Kay templates! They LOVE them! Oh, and they live in NORTH CAROLINA & TEXAS! People are using them all over the country!!! You're so cool! I have a claim to fame now! :) hehehe
Pretty Kitty! Cute wedding pictures... love the one of you and Sariah giving Brendan a kiss - I bet the photographer loved that! Happy Anniversary!
Connie said…
The man Mark Mabry Jr. who took Katie's wedding pictures has a Temple dispay at the AZ temple. Reflections of Christ with Jason Barney's music and Mark's pictures of Christ. The Spirit of it all is very strong. A must see!
Meagan Rogers said…
Cute kitty cat. I want one now!
January Spindle said…
my boys would be so jelous they would love a cat. shes beautifull.

Popular posts from this blog