MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I have had the monster Zit since the 17th! The sad part is this pic is when it was just a baby. This monster is a 5 pore zit!! I have popped it a few times but today we finally made some progress and popped the main one! HOORAY! I know you all wanted to no what was going on in my life and now you know, the monster has been living my life and I am finally getting it back!
BEWARE IF YOU CLICK TO SEE CLOSER YOU MIGHT REGRET IT!

Comments

jacblanch said…
Ewwwwwww! j/k :) We're not teenagers anymore, so we shouldn't be getting zits anymore, right?!?!?! My face is so broken out right now!
Shannon said…
Katie, you are so hilarious!
Kasey said…
Check this blog out
www.onecuteblog.blogspot.com

On a side note, glad you tamed the beast! It's the worst when it just won't go away!
I'm about to hit 40 soon and still get zits. I wish there was truth to outgrowing them.
Anonymous said…
Okay,
I gave Kasey the award for sickest blog post, but I think you've wiped the floor with her on this one!
Heitmann Family said…
you'd think since we aren't teenagers anymore we wouldn't have to deal with those. Bummer, put some neosporin (the cream kind) and it will heal faster!!!
Mike and Linda said…
Katie dear...if you just wait until you are 60 then no more problems with those kind of monsters. but watch out because there are many different kinds of monsters around.
The Grant Fam said…
Can you hear me laughing from my house. That is a funny one!!!!
Aleia said…
I'm still laughing!
Connie said…
I bet everyone enlarged the zit pic HA HA

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!