Who is this??


Poll is over now :) Thanks for those who voted :)
All right I am doing poll on the side of blog. Who is this? It may or may not be a trick question :)

Comments

The Grant Fam said…
Hey I just used one of your wonderful back grounds and our name isn't centered. If you look at it you will see. How do I fix it or can I?? I am just excited I actually did something cool to it. Thanks!!!!
The Grant Fam said…
Man you are fast. That's ok it still looks cute!
cluffgirl said…
okay, you had to photoshop this or something, cause he has landon's super blue eye's and gaiges lips. Can't tell, but I voted Gaige cause of the mouth. Sneaky, sneaky!
Stefany Pew said…
I totally guessed wrong! What is this? Crazy stuff!
Shannon said…
Being as I just saw Landon today, it has to be Gaige cause like cluffgirl said he has Landons eyes with Gaiges lips.
Stefany Pew said…
I guessed Landon! Was I wrong?
Reeds said…
That pic looks just like Gaige-so I guessed Landon. Too cute.
RyDeb.White said…
I have to guess its Landon, I saw Gaige at church and he just looked so grown up and tall! I need to come vist you soon:)
They look so much a like!
jacblanch said…
It really looks like Gaige, but I guessed Landon because of the eyes.
Connie said…
I think it is Gaige with Landon's eyes! I guessed before I read anyone's comments
Heather said…
Landon???
Lydia said…
I think it's a little of both...you probably photo shop some of each of the boys... It looks like Landon' eyes but Gages mouth.

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!