Anyone interested?

Anyone want to save an hour of your time checking blogs everyday? I have just the thing for you! It is Google reader. You add each blog in as a new subscription (click on add subscription)and then go through them so the they have all been read. Then every time you sign in to Google reader it will tell you if any new ones have updated. All though private blogs you just have to check on your own which is no big deal. I have 4 private out of 40 that are not private blogs. So it saves me a lot of time! Here is the website and use it if ya want :)
www.google.com/reader
Anyway, after you get on the site and sign in you will understand more of what I am saying. But seriously it has saved me an hour or more not having to go through every single blog. So check it out!

Comments

Stefany Pew said…
I must say that I was introduced to this "google reader" a couple weeks ago and it totally saves me time! I LOVE IT! Whenever someone posts something new, their name is in bold print and all I do is check their's instead of checking every single friend to see what's new. It's great! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Shannon said…
That is great. I'll have to check it out. Even though I don't have near the amount as you do to check.
Heather said…
WOW! This is going to save me a HUGE amount of time! Thanks! My sis in law has been telling me about this and I just barely got around to trying it today! It is wonderful! Now what do I do with all of this extra time!;)hee...hee..

Popular posts from this blog