Charmed for sure!

Front


The Back says 'Always in my Heart'

This is a website I am about to feature on my *Matie Kay* Creations blog. She emailed me last week and asked if I put her link on my page that she would give me a free necklace custom made. So I took her up on it. I also designed her website for her. I think her necklaces are super cute! I have always wanted a necklace with KLC and Stevo pics on them so I took the opportunity and ran with it. This is what she came up with and I love it!! I can't wait to get it in the mail! Anyway just thought I would share the great talent she has with all of you. Here is her web address: http://www.kimatcharmed.blogspot.com/

p.s. I also made my first $20 helping a photographer design her blog so that was exciting!

Comments

Mike and Linda said…
Katie you also have a great talent...you should have your own blog building business. Go for it!
People who build web sites make good money...really good money. I know there is a difference between web sites and blogs but I'm sure you'd be able to do it. Especially since there are now "fill in the blanks" web sites, just google free web sites
Mike and Linda said…
I love the charm necklace
cluffgirl said…
Very cute, I couldn't imagine how it would look at all but it's really cute. I want one now! :)
Kindy said…
I like the necklace, even though I never liked that pic. Haha I was so mad!:)
Lydia said…
Really cute!!! It's nice to a have little remberance of the guys!!! Linda is right, you have so much talent!
jacblanch said…
Oh, Katie! That's so cool!!!
That is a great idea about the necklace. I love it!
Aleia said…
I saw you wearing that necklace yesterday...it is really awesome! So Special!
Anonymous said…
What a cool way to keep your brothers close to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!