Cluff Happenings!
Here's some of things that have been going on over here that I just never got around to posting. So some are old and some just happened yesterday.
{We got American Idol for Wii, it's a blast!! So if anyone wants to have a girls night with some fun filled Karaoke let me know (:}
{Kiley all ready for 80's day at school, it was the best I could do with what we have}
{Brendan gave the garden a make over and it looks Great!!!}
{Here is Kiley singing and playing her recorder to the plants so they will grow nice and big, also you can see the before pic of the garden}
{We went to our ward Rodeo that we have every year, this was our first time that we went and the kids had a blast they got to ride ponys, put shorts on goats and have wheel barrel races, here is Gaige with Justin Watkins in one of the races, Justin ran super fast and of course Gaige loved it!}.JPG)
{I had to add a pic of my super cute nepew Ayden and his new little teeth, I love this little guy! He is the happiest, giggliest little guy!}
My new do! I went to Marie's yesterday and she gave me a 'Pob' (instead of bob the media calls it a 'pob' because it is like Victoria Beckhams, she was a Spice girl with the stage name Posh) Anyway, I love the cut and color I got highlights through out and a little pink on the sides that you can see sometimes, it is fun!}.JPG)
.JPG)
Comments
Kiley told me she sings happy birthday to the plants as they come up. I'm sure that's a big reason the garden is looking so good - OK, maybe Brendan did some work on it, too:). Love ya, Robin