Enjoy!

Comments

That was hilarious, you should use that one at your American Idol try out, I am sure Simon will love it! All that training on the wii is paying off!
cluffgirl said…
hahaha! I was totally expecting you to start singing some serious ballad or something! They totally need that song on the American idol game ;)
Unknown said…
TOO FUNNY!! I loved how you started off talking all serious & then bust out with a goofy song!! Phoebe would be proud :)
Heitmann Family said…
Thanks for the laugh!!
The Grant Fam said…
Hey I don't have your email but about the enrichment we are planning it for the 22, 23, or 24. If you could let me know if any of those days work that would be great. Thanks!
Loved it! You are always so funny and creative. I did not know you could play the guitar. I can only play Guitar Hero. :-)
RyDeb.White said…
That was really special. If you try out for idol, I'll totally vote for you:)
Heather said…
YOU ROCK!!!!
Connie said…
That's my girl! Good job Katie. Keep writing those songs. I'd like a serious one about your brothers someday. Kaelsy and Steven.
Then one about James farting HA HA
Josh can be about playing hard, working hard and Sariah being a goof but somewhere in there great mom too. Dad being a dork and whatever about me hee hee
The Grant Fam said…
Yes next month. Thanks!
That was better than Phoebe! SUPERSTAR!
heidi said…
where have you been hiding those mad skills!?!
Shannon said…
I loved it Phoebe, oh I mean Katie! I especially love your facial expressions.
Josh n' Meagan said…
Haha. I've been calling Brooklyn Smelly Cat and thinking of you and the first time I heard you sing that song. Too funny that you posted it on here after I had just had it on my mind! Must have been the Secret...
Anonymous said…
How many times did you have to watch that friends episode to memorize that??? Loving it!!! You ROCK!
jacblanch said…
HA HA HA!! That was cute! Good job! :)
Salsa Mama said…
Katie, you are so rockin'!!!! Wow! Call me if you do a karoake night, I'll be there! :)
love the video. loved it!
Amy said…
rock on sister friend...

Popular posts from this blog