I know!

I have had a lot to think about today with it being Easter and Steven's birthday. I have felt the Spirit so strong today. It has been 2 1/2 years since Steven and Kaelsy died and I hadn't listened to the Cd's of the funeral yet and the Spirit kept telling me to listen to them. I haven't wanted to because I thought it would be to painful. Well, I followed that prompting and it brought back so many memories good and bad but I know that just listening to the Cd's has helped me grow stronger and heal even more. It also brought the Spirit into my home and made me think more about Christ and our plan on this earth. I just wanted to share with you that I believe in our Saviour Jesus Christ and that He was Resurrected and that He LIVES and through Him Steven and Kaelsy live! I feel their spirits and the strength they give me. Today has made me think of the many memories I have of Steven and the good times we shared. Happy Birthday little Brother! I love Ya!

Comments

Yes...those are hard to listen to but at the same time bring comfort and strength. I know we will see them again and am grateful for our Savior and that He made this possible.

Love ya sis!
Kindy said…
Happy B-Day Steven! I admire your testimony and strength. Love ya.
Kindy
Aleia said…
Happy Birthday Steven!
jacblanch said…
Happy B-day Steven! Love ya KT! :)
Anonymous said…
Katie girl, you are such a strong girl! I admire you so much. I'm so glad you were finally able to listen to those cd's. I know your brothers are proud of you, and that you've done alot to honor their memory! Happy Birthday Steven!
Lydia said…
I thought about Steven all day Sunday. Thanks for your sweet testimony and for sharing it with all of us. Happy Birthday Steven. I know they are proud of you Katie and are watching over you.
Kasey said…
The deal with the shorts is, he crashed and totally thrashed his leg. Now he has a huge nasty scab on it.
britney said…
happy late birthday! Thanks for sharing your testimony katie! Its like a sweet reassurance everytime someone bears their testimony, and the spirit bears witness!
Shannon said…
Thanks for sharing your testimony Katie. That is great you also followed the Spirit and listened to the CD's. I know it was hard, but you must have really needed to do it if the Spirit was telling you to. Love ya.
Josh n' Meagan said…
Thanks for sharing Katie. I'll have to go listen to that cd now too!
Cami said…
That is so sweet! I am happy that you are healing, I know that it has been hard for you. Happy Birthday to Steven. We miss that kid.
I'm sorry for your loss. It would be a hard thing to lose a sibling. I'm glad that you listened to the prompting you had and listened to the CD. The Savior always knows what is best for us, even when we have our doubts. Love ya Katie! You are an inspiration!

P.S. Love your blog layout! So cute!
Melissa Gardner said…
you are so strong katie.. thanks for sharing your testimony with us. i love your blog by the way..

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!