Kiley

Kiley turned 6 on the 22nd of this month. It is crazy how time goes by so fast! She's not my little baby anymore. She is getting so old(I was going to say big but she never grows!) She is doing very well in school and was just tested for a reading program. She tested to the middle of 2nd grade for her reading. Crazy huh!?! She is in tumbling and loves to hop and dance all over the house all day long! She is a very sweet big sister and a very big helper to me. She never hesitates to help me when I ask. She is such a joy in our lives and we feel very blessed to have had her sweet spirit come to our family. Happy Birthday Kiley Bug! Love You!

Comments

heidi said…
happy birthday!! we miss Kiley so much. I can't believe she tested so high.. nice job!
Heather said…
Happy B-day Kiley! Great Job with your reading!
Reeds said…
Cute Blog! I love Kiley - she's just such a sweetheart. And a smarty!
jacblanch said…
She is such a cutie! I remember visiting you at the hospital when she was born. I can't believe she's 6 already! Happy Birthday Kiley!
Heitmann Family said…
Holy Cow, 6!! I can't believe Ayden will be seven in a few months. Time does fly!!
Lydia said…
Happy Birthday Kiley! I hope you had a great day!
Aleia said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILEY!!
Dorlene said…
Hey Katie...I can't believe your Kiley is grown up...I still remember the first time I saw her at your Grandma Betsy's house and you had painted her little fingernails and toenails and asked me if I thought she was "stylin"...oh how time flies. Found your link on Sariah's blog and am having fun catching up on you kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!