Mix it up day!

Today is mix it up day at school for Kiley and I had the perfect hair do in mind for her. She dressed herself and went on her way to school. Kiley and Whitley are twins!! I did Whitley's hair for her the last time I was up there, for their wacky hair day.

Comments

Heather said…
She looks so cute! I LOVE it!
Your blog looks great as usual and I can't believe that she is 6. We had her in nursary when we first moved into the ward! That is crazy! She is a doll and so is your entire family! I love checking up to see how you are doing!
Jennifer said…
LOVE your new header!!!!

Kiley's hair is so amazingly wacky!!! It's crazy how time flies by so fast...I remmber we went bowling together when you were first pregnant with her...was that really almost 7 years ago???
Heitmann Family said…
Looks like a lot of fun!! Love the hairdo!!
Meagan Rogers said…
Love the hair. I can't wait to have fun dress up days like that! - Meagan
Lydia said…
I can remember my kids fun days like that at school. Cute pictures of both the girls!
How fun to do something a little crazy! I hope she had a great time.
heidi said…
i want to be punky brewster! so cute...
Anonymous said…
Adorable! I love it! Hey, how about visiting teaching between sessions of confrence on Saturday?

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!