{What happens when you miss a nap??}

Landon missed his morning nap and couldn't quite make it through lunch.


Landon is 18 mo. today and I decided that since he is in nursery now, the pacifier has to go. So tonight he went down without it and cried maybe 10 min. We'll see how tomorrow goes nap and bedtime wise. :Update! :Well I jsut gave his paci back because he started puking all over and needs to get a good nap, oh well!: (3-4-08)
{if the video happens to not show up click on it and it should}

Comments

Mike and Linda said…
That's so cute!
The Grant Fam said…
That is the funniest thing that I have ever seen. Poor guy he just wants to sleep. Hey also we are planning that enrichment with those bows. Can I get a little more info like cost and what her schedule is like. We are going to be doing two other activities along with the bows. (burp cloths, and braclets) We are just try to get everyone schedule to work. Just let me know.

Thanks
Shannon said…
Poor guy! He's just so tired and his momma keeps waking him up.
Kasey said…
That's funny! Cute guy. Sorry about the puke. And if you do do the enrichment eith the bows, I want to come!
Bailey said…
Okay, that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I only wish Brody did that!
heidi said…
some kids will do anything to get their pacifier. :) ha.
The Grant Fam said…
My brother works there but anyone could have came I thought it was just family but they didn't ask you at the door. But yes you can shop they are just working out any bug or any problems before they are offically open.
RyDeb.White said…
awww, poor little guy. He is so cute. I hope he feels better soon!
Anonymous said…
Katie, Hey I found your blog today and I wanted to say HI. I just started a blog at jrandcarrie.blogspot.com. Well I will have to keep in touch with you.
Carrie(Nicoll)Whipple

Popular posts from this blog