April Fools!

Sorry to those of you that had your hopes up. No little bun in the oven yet.

Comments

Salsa Mama said…
Fabulous!! Congratulations!
Heitmann Family said…
or is it April fools?!! IF not then congrats!!!
The Grant Fam said…
Hey I thought of doing that for April fools so I want to say congrats if it isn't a little JOKE! But if it is a joke then that's a good one.
heidi said…
yahooooooo! wait a minute. are you kidding or serious?! april fools, right? i hope not. if it's really real then CONGRATULATIONS!!!
cluffgirl said…
i told brian i was pregnant too! hehe, it's always good to be a girl and be able to use the one april fools joke that can scare the crap out of your husband ;D
Josh n' Meagan said…
Yeah...that's what I thought. I went to google and tried to find images of that pregnancy test. haha.
Jennifer said…
he he he.....
The laugh will be on you when you DO find out you're pregnant next week!!!! :)
Heather said…
I would have congratulated you but I had already been tricked earlier in the day by someone else... so I knew better!:)
Cami said…
Seeing the + test gave me anxiety. You are such a dork.

Popular posts from this blog