Do you think so too?

This picture reminds me so much of my brother Kaelsy when he was a kid. Landon has a few of his features like the shape of his mouth (especially when he smiles) and his beautiful blue eyes. And his blond hair tops it right off (me and Kaelsy were the blondies in the family) So what do you think? {those of you that know what Kealsy looks like that is (: }

Comments

Jenn said…
Yes, I can see Kaelsy, He also looks ALOT like you! What a cutie
Connie said…
yeah but his cheeks are a little fatter. His mouth is the most look alike and the color of his blue eyes.
Heather said…
Yeah I can see what you mean!

Heather
Cami D. said…
"Matie Kay" I have seen your name on a lot of blogs - I finally clicked on yours and you are married to Brenden Cluff...what a small world! I haven't seen him since the days of hanging out in Pima with Timalee or Tommy! CRAZY!
He does have that contagious smile like Kaelsy!
Shannon said…
Well as I have already mentioned to you several times, I have always thought Landon has a resemblance to Kaelsy.
jacblanch said…
I can see Kaelsy in him. What a cutie!
The Grant Fam said…
You are to funny. Maybe we will have to plan a pool day during summer and come swim since your neighborhood doesn't have a cool pool like mine. :)
Cami said…
I can see it! That is sweet.
Isaac is not going to kindergarten yet.He just went to the graduation of his friends in preschool.He just turned 4 in March.Sorry probably sounded confusing.
Lydia said…
I can totally see the resemblance. I agree with what Connie said.

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!