Super Duper Long Post!

Sorry I have been so bad lately at posting, having to much fun reading all the time :) Here what's been going on in the last month with us.

{The kids did some slip and sliding in our backyard with our none existing grass, Landon just loved putting his face in the water}


{Brendan made the kids a fort out of our TV box, of course they loved it! Kiley had a Kindergarten performance and the sang some cute songs for us. Here is a picture with her with her awesome teacher Mrs. King}

{Gaige got a much needed hair cut and can now see!}

{Gaige's new haircut didn't give him much padding after he walked into a shelf in the closet. He needed 2 stitches, got home at about 12:00 that night from urgent care}


{Landon received his much needed hair cut about two weeks after Gaige. His hair was getting super long!}


{Kiley had a tumbling performance and did great!}

{I made myself a bunco shirt, love it! Got the supplies from Jo Anns}

{Just finished reading Stephenie Meyers new book 'the host' tonight! Brendan wasn't to happy with me this weekend with my nose stuck in a book the whole time. I also reread the Twilight series last week, still my most favorite books!}

Comments

Josh n' Meagan said…
It's weird seeing Landon with short hair. It looks great! Love the bunco shirt. So are you loaning your book out while you are in Cali or can I take it and read it while you are gone?
heidi said…
his hair was so long!!! loved the slip n slide. we need to get ours out. curtis confiscated the host from me - he finally finished last night so now i can read it!
Kasey said…
Did you like The Host? I bought it but have heard mixed reviews so I'm scared!
The boys haircuts look so cute! It really makes Landon look like a big boy. I really love reading, but I always say I don't have time to. If you have time with three kids than I'm sure I could too!
The boys look so handsome! That is a fun idea making a bunco shirt.
Cath said…
So did you like The Host?? I may need to borrow yours.
Aleia said…
Wow you have been busy!
Jennifer said…
Brandon and I are reading "The Host"...Is it just us or does anyone else think that Stephanie Meyers probably has mental issues along with an over active imagination?? Don't get me wrong...I love her books...but I just have to wonder how an LDS girl comes up with that stuff!

Popular posts from this blog