Ahh the obsession. I went nuts when I finished book three and didn't have the fourth one. I can't decide if I want to read the fourth now or just wait till the fifth comes out too since I'm weaned off the story for now.
oooh, love the cover. can't wait to read it! these is my words is about a girl that goes from AZ to Texas to AZ... she starts the book as a 17 year old with her family... then moves onto having her own family... hardship mixed in with the love of a good man. i sat like a fool and cried at the girls' swim lesson as i was reading one part. it's just different than any book i've read. entertaining at the least! :) 8.99 at costco!
I can't believe you secret keeper! I am a little late on checking your blog so I really do feel like the last to know. Where have I been. Congrats!!!!!!!
Way cool! I'm excited to read it! Right now I am reading the Anne of Green Gables series...kind ofnthe other end of the spectrum from the Twilight books!
Anonymous said…
Hey, I saw you for a half a second at Kohls today... I was going to say hi, but you disappeared!
I have the hardest time getting a normal face of this boy so this post will be my favorites, my silly favorites and ones of trying to get a good picture out of him.
Comments
these is my words is about a girl that goes from AZ to Texas to AZ... she starts the book as a 17 year old with her family... then moves onto having her own family... hardship mixed in with the love of a good man. i sat like a fool and cried at the girls' swim lesson as i was reading one part. it's just different than any book i've read. entertaining at the least! :) 8.99 at costco!