New Theme

Alright I switched up my blog. In case some of you were wondering about the theme of it, I decided to go with 'Breaking Dawn' the new Stephenie Meyer book coming out in August. I had a lot of fun changing it up :) Enjoy :)

Comments

Meagan Rogers said…
Sweet. - Meagan
Kasey said…
I like it and can't wait for Breaking Dawn!
britney said…
I love it & where can i get mine! lol
Amber Dee said…
love the new look. You are amazing. Maybe someday I will break away from the boring white blog.
You are always so creative. I pre-ordered my Breaking Dawn book at Amazon.com already. I just need to make sure I get it first before my girls.

There is a group of women from Castlegate that are planning a big group to go down at midnight for the Twilight movie when it comes out. Should be fun!
jacblanch said…
Ooohhhhhh, I can't wait for her book to come out! I just finished reading The Host. I love her books! Love the new layout too! :)
Anonymous said…
As always, cutest blog! I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn I can't stand it!
Awesome layout Katie!!! I wasn't sure when it was coming. That means I better read Eclipse again so I can pick up right where it left off. With work and school it will probably take me from now until August to read Eclipse. I am so excited. The preview for Twilight looks awesome, I can't wait!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog