A real Post

{Feel free to click on any images to enlarge them}



I haven't done a real post in a long time so I thought I would. I also never posted pictures from our California trip so I thought I would post a few of my favorites.









Here's the boys rockband they thought they were so cool. The kids had lots of fun playing it too.





Here we are at Disneyland. I only took a couple pictures. Here the kids are getting ready to go have some fun! And my beautiful niece Eden with her face painted. Anyway, We had a lot of fun!





Poor Landon ended up getting a cold and didn't feel to good. Here is a picture of my handsome nephew Nicholas (isn't he sooo cute!)





A lot has been going on this summer. Things are BUSY BUSY BUSY! I did a boutique the 14th of June and kept procrastinating so I didn't get to work until the last few days and my house went to shambles as seen here :S





Also Landon wanted all the bows I had made at the time on (I ended up making 30 something bows)





I had Lexie over to the house for the week and we had a lot of fun with her. She ended up losing a tooth while she was here. I asked her if she wanted the tooth fairy to come to our house or hers. She decided hers so we wrote the Tooth Fairy a little note. Here is what Lexie wanted said. I thought it was so cute.





Also I forgot to mention that Kiley got in to Benjamin Franklin Charter school. She has been on the list for over a year so we were happy it will be a great school and great atmosphere. Let see what else? Oh here is a picture of Mischa enjoying the good life. (wouldn't that be nice)



Here a few pictures of silly Landon :)





I had to add this picture because I thought it was so cute of Landon and my niece Kira playing Grandma's piano.

Comments

Amber Dee said…
Awesome pics. Everyone is going to Cali. I want to go too.
Kasey said…
Good job Kiley! I want Todd in there so bad, but I didn't get him on the list in time. Now i"m stuck at Ranch school and all day Kindergarten. Not sure how I feel about that yet.
Kindy said…
Looks like a fun time in Cali. I'm a little sad that you weren't in any of the pics, I want to see your belly:) Are you showing much? Love ya
Shannon said…
Lots of great pics. I love your background page too.
looks like you all had a great time in California. Isaac wants to go to the beach sooo bad! we are going to take him to the lake when we get moved. There is supposed to be a beach like area. I guess that will have to do for this year! That's great about Kiley's school. I only have heard great things about it. Are coming for the 4th?
heidi said…
loved catching up on your life! hey, taite got in to franklin too -i registered and everything and then decided against it 2 weeks ago. all the people in my neighborhood go to the new franklin - so no carpools available to the one we got into. but maybe since we dropped out Kiley got in!!! yay!!!
Jennifer said…
Fun pictures! Love the beach ones!
FUN pictures Katie. If I ever have a girl I know where to come for awesome bows :) That is so cute that you took a picture of Lexi's note. You are such a fun Aunt/Mom!
Lydia said…
Looks like you have had a fun summer! Come by some time!
Kasey said…
Gotta start em early Katie. Don't ya know?!?!
I thought about him too when the float passed by. They did a really sweet tribute to Kaelsy at the reunion. I don't know many people who didn't cry, but they were good memories for all that were there.
I'm not really sure what Josh was thinking, but I heard it was funny also!
Looks like fun trips! Hope Franklin goes good for Kiley :-)
Reeds said…
Hey Katie, loved your post. It's about time we get some cute pics! sorry I forgot to email the pic of you boogie boarding. I even got your email address-oh shoot where did I put it =)
Stephanie said…
I hope all your vaca's this summer are going great! We miss you here at Activity Days! (Not that there has been a whole lot of them.) Enjoy Washington!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!